PU answer sheet pdf
Undergraduate students can use 20 a4 size sheets and post-graduate students can use 24 a4 size sheets. Only one side of the sheet should be used
Pu Answer Sheet Pdf June – 2021
Pu Answer Sheet Pdf June – 2021 for the latest instruction of examination of Punjab University Chandigarh for undergraduate students 20 a4 size sheets
A4 size sheets for under-graduate 20 A4 sheets
Pu Answer Sheet Pdf June – 2021 for the latest instruction of examination of Punjab University Chandigarh for Post Graduate students 24 a4 size sheets
A4 size sheets for Post-Graduate 24 A4 sheets
- (Question Paper Links will be available on the day of Exam)
- Instructions for the foreign students (Re-appear exams commencing w.e.f. 6th February 2021)
- Papers have been made available under Download Column in PDF Format.
- It is the responsibility of the Student to Download the Correct Question Paper as per SCode.
- 09:10 AM for Morning Slot i.e. (09:30 AM to 12:30 PM) -Refer DateSheet
These examinations are to be conducted w.e.f. 28th June 2021 in an online mode for the students who have already filled their Examination forms for the session – June – 2021. (examinations for improvement of performance and additional subjects will be held later on for which the mode and date of examinations will be informed in due course.)
Date of examination and instructions for environment and road safety education, violence against women and children, and drug abuse will be released shortly.
punjab University answer sheet pdf
- Candidates are advised not to send their Pdf of Scanned Answer Sheet at the [email protected] as Panjab University is facing technical issues in the processing of Answer Sheets via Emails
- It is mandatory to upload Pdf of the Scanned Answer Sheet using the below-mentioned link in the best interest of students.
Representative soft copy of the answer sheets of 20 a4 pages for ug courses and 24 a4 pages for pg courses will be uploaded on the portal i.e. Online.puexam.in.
The candidates may either download and print the required answer sheet or write on any other a4 size sheets as per their choice. However, a mandatory condition is that the particulars regarding the candidate details to be written on the first page of the answer sheet are in accordance with representative soft copy uploaded by the university.
Roll Number should be mentioned only on the first page at the designated place and nowhere else in the whole of the answer book. If roll number is mentioned at any other place, the answer book maybe not be processed for evaluation and may stand rejected.