Production of penicillin antibiotics
In the microbiology industry, penicillin and other antibiotics are very impressive. The annual production of penicillin is approximately 33,000 metric tons, with a market share of over $ 400 million . Annual sales of raw materials on a global scale from four Group Top of penicillin antibiotics, cephalosporin , tetracycline  and erythromycin , 2.4 billion dollars in America have been reported.
In the early 1940s by Alexander Fleming isolated the fungus Penicillium Nvtatvm , respectively. He observed the cellular components autolysis medium Staphylococcus aureus  themselves from ruin. Today, penicillin is produced with better mildew components. The development of submerged culture media, which is a mushroom in aqueous solution, increases the cultivation of large-scale mushrooms through the application of sterilized air.
- Streptomycin  produced by actinomycetes 
- Molasses, corn syrup, sugar industry remnants, and wet corn mills are used to produce penicillin.
- Penny Sylyvm Krysvjnyvm  can produce 100 times more than the medium Fleming.
The main steps in the production of penicillin are:
- Inoculum preparation
- Prepare and sterilize the environment
- Intrauterine insemination
- Compulsory aeration with sterilized air during incubation
- Remove the growth of mold and fungus after fermentation
- Extraction and purification of penicillin
 Penicillium notatum
 Staphylococcus aureus
penicillin discovery, penicillin g, penicillin v,Penicillium notatum, how does penicillin work, penicillin classification, streptomycin production, penicillium nalgiovense ,Penicillium griseofulvin
Thanks For Reading Have A Nice Day…