Introduction to R Software
R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and data science, implemented in S and SK languages. This open source software is released under the GNU General Public License and is free to use. Software R covers most of the fields of applied statistics such as time series analysis, linear and nonlinear regression, classical assumptions, coding, clustering and more. It is also a powerful software for creating graphical forms and charts.
R contains a wide range of statistical techniques (including linear and nonlinear modeling, statistical classical tests, etc.) and graphical capabilities. In the R environment, C, C ++, and Fortner can be connected and invoked when the program is running, and expert users can directly change objects R by C code. Although software R is often used to perform statistical computations, this software can be used in matrix computing, and in this context, is compatible with software such as octave and its commercial version MATLAB.
Key features of the R software:
– A programming language and software environment for statistical computing and data science
– Powerful software for creating graphical forms and charts
– Containing a wide range of statistical techniques
– Performing matrix computing
– The ability to develop R capabilities by adding packages created by its users
– Environments Command line to enter and execute commands
– Applicable to S-Plus users
r studio r vs python R-studio download r for mac R-tools r commander r programming tutorial install r ubuntu
Thanks For Reading Have A Nice Day.