We are committed to protecting your privacy
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files – “cookies” – that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties unless you permit us to do so by ticking the relevant boxes in registration or competition forms. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with us. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties – for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Changes to this Policy
How to earn points in video status app?
– When user views,like,download video or upload video then they will get reward points.
– Share your reference code to others and get reward points for every user registered with your reference code.
– When user registers in application they will get reward points
Note:- When user will upload video and when admin approves user video, after that user will get reward points.
Video Upload Guidance :-
– Please check that uploading video file name is in english and there is no space in video file name.
– Please follow the instruction of video file size, duration and format.
How to claim reward points and earn money?
– User need to acquire minimum points to claim money from reward points.
– To claim money from reward points user have to fill the form and if there is any mistake in form you submitted, then you have to fill Contact Us form and admin will contact user ASAP
– When admin approves user’s claim for money after that user will get money
– When you share video status to any social media app, the length of the video will be depended on the app you are sharing.
– Any misbehavior or any type of sexual and unnecessary video upload will make admin block your account.
– Allow the read and write file permission then you will be able to use download, upload and share the video feature otherwise you will not able to use.
– Share video works only on supported social media applications.
– User can select payment method when filling form to claim money.
– User can upload video only in mp4 format
– Spamming report video feature may lead to account ban.