ANIMAL CELL CULTURE TECHNIQUES
primary cell culture
Animal cell culture is the way too cultured cells in vitro in controlled conditions.
Basic techniques in cell culture are-
1 Media and equipment section- the media section depends on culture type or nature all media differ in there constituents. they have all nutrients which require appropriate growth. first, all constituents of this mixed than sterilizing this. and a series of equipment require to culturing cells like Laminar air flow, CO2 Incubator, Microscope, Vessels, Auto calve etc.
2.Culture to cells- this performed in the three-way primary culture, secondary culture or subculture than continues cell lines. the first step in cell culture is primary culture by dis associations to tissues by mechanical and enzymatic method. then apply medium and provided culture conditions, and maintain on these conditions. then used subculture technique in which cells transfer in new fresh medium to avoid problems nutrient depletion and contamination during primary culture. by subculture produce cell lines.
3. Maintenance and freezing of cell lines- maintenance is required to keep culture fresh, avoid contamination, and keep to cells live. freezing done at low temperature 197°C for maintaining and preserve to the cell for future use. during this process, ice crystals formed in cells do add DMSO( dimethyl sulfoxide) during preservation.use the antibiotics to prevent cells by infections mostly viruses.
- Used aseptic techniques.
- Use disinfect to clean working surface.
- Autoclave to all waste, and wash to hands before handle technique or after leave to the lab.
- Animal Cell Culture Techniques, Animal Cell Culture Methods, Animal Cell Culture Aseptic Technique, Cell Culture Techniques,
- Advanced Cell Culture Techniques
Animal Cell Culture Techniques, Animal Cell Culture Methods, Animal Cell Culture Aseptic Technique, Cell Culture Techniques, Advanced Cell Culture Techniques,primary cell culture